JME Competition Rules
Competition Rules to stand a chance of winning a first prize of a ‘Samsung Galaxy Tablet’, or one of 10 ‘Prize Packs’.
Welcome to the “JME 35th Anniversary” competition (the "competition") conducted by ‘JME Ltd’ Lowestoft, Suffolk. These rules are the official rules of the competition ("rules"). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by ‘JME Ltd’ (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by ‘JME Ltd’.
- No person who is a director, employee, or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- This competition is open internationally.
- The competition runs from 27 September 2021 to 12 November 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the Prize Draw competition, participants need to follow instructions on daily social media posts presented on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
- A person may enter as many times as they like.
- The winner will be randomly chosen via a random selection by a 3rd party, external to JME Ltd.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Entries reflected on ‘JME Ltd’s’ records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
Entries must be received by ‘JME Ltd’ no later than 14h30 every Friday during the competition, including 12 November 2021.
- The prizes will consist of a first prize of a ‘Samsung Galaxy Tablet’ and 10 ‘JME branded Prize Packs’. Winners will be contacted the week commencing 15th November 2021 to supply a shipping address
- Prizes will be shipped to the winners addresses within 7 days after address has been supplied.
- The prize is not transferable although a cash equivalent will be offered to International Customers to purchase a compatible electronic equivalent.
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists ‘JME Ltd’ reserves the right to draw again.
- ‘JME Ltd’ reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- ‘JME Ltd’ is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection
- The first prize winner will be the first entry drawn by lot or chance by the judge, followed by an additional 10 entries drawn for the additional prize packs.
- The prize winners will be notified by e-mail or social media ‘direct messaging’, depending upon the nature of the entry.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- The laws of the United Kingdom govern this competition.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the ‘JME Ltd’s’ discretion.